Online Marketing for a Plumber, or any local small business owner.
No fun intended New Zealand Plumbers make anywhere from 11 nzd (intern) to 65 nzd (experienced Plumber) an hour. Strategies will work for any local or small business. This is a starter guide for any new small business or business who currently do not have any online Marketing setup.
1st we need Brand Collateral. This is as follows.
- Name of the Business or A Brand should be related to business and easy to find web domain name
- Logo, it should be easy, to related logo with business.
- Typography selection and usage. for brand differentiation.
- Color as a brand. this is important, specific color coordination with color highlights of your brand is important and distinguishes your brand with others. you should not copy competitors color scheme.
- The smell as a brand. suitable only for certain business.
- Domain Name Search according to business name.
- Vectorise Logo which can be used for any digital or physical assets like pen paper heads stationary, merchandise etc.
- The business Email address should not be @gmail or @xtra.co.nz as its very unprofessional .
- Virtual Private Server for your Website WordPress is easy to use and setup Content management platform. Customer Relationship Management Tools. etc .
- Google Trusted Photography.
- Google Plus and Google for business Pages .
Online Marketing Strategies
- Local Online Directories. Listing your business and contact information on local directories. No need for paid listings.
- Website with blogging
- News Updates
- Product services updates
- Questions & Answers
- FAQs about services
- Client Reviews.
- Product Reviews
- New Product Launches
- How-tos example
- 5 things you should never Flush down the toilet.
- Do it yourself-projects etc Diy Plumbing maintenance tips that will save you money and time
- Business Contact us form
- Business appointment Schedule form with sync to google calendar
- Global Regional Directories , Industry dependent
- Google Maps reviews
- Facebook Shop Page
- many others can also be booking.com hotels.com airbnb.com so on specific to industry
- Public Relations
- Local digital newspaper , same content can be repackaged for physical news circulations
- Pay for click
- Google Adsense Listings specific to the geographical area.
- Google Adsense for Call. free click to call for your services on the google search .
- Facebook page promotion. though not recommended due to poor leads generation via facebook.