E-Commerce Mistakes to avoid.
Mistakes at E-commerce, Brief Introduction.
- Bad Landing Page & Unusual Navigation
- Not A responsive E-commerce Store
- Slow Website
- Not using HTTPS or Secure website, SSL encrypted website is becoming the norm of the day
- Fail to make a Connection, this can be the story about the product.
- Not Explaining the Benefits
- Not Being specific
- Lack of social proof
- Not speaking to your target market
- Not supporting Product Claims
- Too much information
- Being Creative and Original
- Its not Setup and Go.
- No Logo no Sales.
- Missing out on Customer Reviews
- Complicated Shopping Cart and Ch
eck out time-consuming.
- Complicated Product search.
- Not setting up Unique Title tags for products
- Not Setting up Analytics
- No keyword research.
- Broken Images or links or low-quality images
- No SEO or Digital Marketing Plan
- Failing to do A/B Testing.
- Ineffective call to action.
- No Online Support
- Auto Play Audio or Video.
- Not Being Unique
This is an Introductory Post on Some of the Important topics for poor E-Commerce experience. My Future Blog post will include full description and information on how to combat them.
https://freebrandmanager.com/e-commerce-mistakes-avoid/https://freebrandmanager.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/missing_file_02_1x-copy.jpghttps://freebrandmanager.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/missing_file_02_1x-copy-150x150.jpgE-CommerceEcommerce,MistakesMistakes at E-commerce, Brief Introduction. Bad Landing Page & Unusual Navigation Not A responsive E-commerce Store Slow Website Not using HTTPS or Secure website, SSL encrypted website is becoming the norm of the day Fail to make a Connection, this can be the story about the product. Not Explaining the Benefits Not Being...umakantUmakant Chaudharieumakant@gmail.comAdministratorEmpowering Imagination! Umakant.info Digital Media Growth HackerFreeBrandManager.com