Free Tools for Content Generation
Tools for searching content topics from Google
- Google Adwords Network. Though this tool is used for placing Pay for click ads. Its Keyword Planner can be used for searching for valuable keywords for you to generate content. The more valuable the keywords the more search traffic you might have or this might also lead to higher Adword revenue.
- Google Analytics . Not just Track your website with help of Analytics but search for areas for highest traffic. With Social Shares Analytical history you can plan your content generation Better.
- Google Trends. A free tool to search for Trending Topics, You can also search keywords to check how much is the Search traffic for that specific keyword.
- KwFinder.com Helps you search Long tail keywords. With Growing Competition for Short keywords, Marketers are increasing targeting long tail keywords for niche markets.
- FAQ Fox. Search for Questions which are popular among your Target Audience. This helps you to understand what content you need to Generate for them.
Recording and Planning Tools
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Calendar
- Editorial Calander Plugin for WordPress.
- Google Photos
- FastStone Capture for Capture ScreenCasts Screenshots.
1. Google Drive.
Is Free online drive from Google and Documents and Sheets etc Created in the Drive do not count towards 15 GB of Data allowIt’se. It’s Very Easy to use. You can use Google Drive on your Phone Tablet and computer Saving you time and effort. It’s Fast and Simple to Use and helps you Improve your efficiency. I capture screenshots with help of FastStone and Ctrl + V on my Google Sheets and wala the screen shot is on the Document. I use google sheets for Blog Titles, SEO keywords research recording and much more.
2. Editorial Calander Plugin for WordPress.
There are many editorial calendar Plugins for WordPress, Its easy to setup your future blog post content with help of editorial calendar. You may also use Google Calendar as an editorial calendar. And share your working and Topic information with your team.
3. Google Photos. Google Provides Unlimited Free Photo Hosting Services on your Phone and Desktop, You can also setup Automatic Sync function on your Computer for backing up all your content images on to Google Photos . Google Also displays your uploaded photos on Google Drive.
4. Faststone Image Capture I use this tool for capture all my Computer Screen shorts.
Its Very easy I have also setup Custom Short Cute for easy access. And all my Saved Images are automatically saved on Google Photos with the desktop App.
(Sorry this one is Not Free Tool). Evernote also provides some Free Screen Capture Capability. They have a Web clipper extension for google chrome. You can use the Extension for capturing Website shorts and automatically saving them on your Ever note. But the Storage is not Unlimited .
https://freebrandmanager.com/free-tools-for-content-generation/https://freebrandmanager.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/content_marketing_software_integrations.pnghttps://freebrandmanager.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/content_marketing_software_integrations-150x150.pngContentContent,Howtos,SMM,ToolsTools for searching content topics from Google Google Adwords Network Google Analytics Google Trends KwFinder.com FAQFox Google Adwords Network. Though this tool is used for placing Pay for click ads. Its Keyword Planner can be used for searching for valuable keywords for you to generate content. The more valuable...umakantUmakant Chaudharieumakant@gmail.comAdministratorEmpowering Imagination! Umakant.info Digital Media Growth HackerFreeBrandManager.com