How to make your Website Fly! not Crawl
You have decided, you need a blog.
Setting up a blog is not enough.
Your blog has to serve two purpose
- Great Content
- Great User interface, Fast easy to use website attracts more users.
Why you need better UX and speed
- No one wants a slow website, we love google because it’s so simple and fast
- More and more people are using websites on their 4G connected mobile phones.
How to make your website faster in 3 simple steps.
- Better dns servers, like anycast enabled reverse proxy service provider like cloudflare, helps reduce latency at source, And are free. And also provide additional security, CDN and so on. This means your website gets connected to your web server faster.
- Use of CDNs or Content delivery network, some provide this for free like Cloudflare Incapsula etc
- Some charge you as per your data consumption eg cloudfront Maxcdn etc .
- Page Rules on Cloudflare help you cache your website and extra security layers.
Optimizing Web Server.
- Use VPS server with SSD they are cheap now, cheaper than shared hosting.
- Facebook is fast they use HHVM ( HipHop Virtual Machine ) and you can use this with Nginx.
- Use nginx, the new, speedier web server compared to more popular Apache web server.
- Optimizing web server, Nginx is faster and can handle a lot more traffic than Apache web server. Reason, why more than 50 % of web traffic is shared with only 30 % of total web servers and they run nginx. Most top 1000 websites run on nginx.
- I would highly recommend using Nginx CGI Fast Cache, Google Pagespeed Plugins for Nginx.
- Choosing the right Content Management System, example WordPress, though WordPress was developed for blogging, due to its SEO and easy to use capabilities it is the most preferred CMS of choice, There are excellent tools on wordpress like,
- woocommerce for e-commerce stores.
- bbpress for online forums or bulletin board,
- buddypress for online social media within the platform.
- CMS like WordPress also have many tools to make your website faster like cache plugins, optimization tools etc. Use of web server tools like Pagespeed and SPDY (only for ssl websites)
- VPS servers are easier to harden for extra security
- Its easier to scale VPS server, as your business grows so can Scale your VPS server
Why not to use Shared hosting
- Cpanel /WHM or any other control panels are security hazard and takes up a lot of shared server resources.
- All most all Shared host provides only Apache
- They are expensive.
- They do not provide SSD s .
- They are less secure as you can not harden an vps server
https://freebrandmanager.com/make-website-fly-not-crawl/https://freebrandmanager.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/e7d2e5_2473428-1024x552.jpghttps://freebrandmanager.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/e7d2e5_2473428-150x150.jpgWeb DevelopmentYou have decided, you need a blog. Setting up a blog is not enough. Your blog has to serve two purpose Great Content Great User interface, Fast easy to use website attracts more users. Why you need better UX and speed No one wants a slow website, we love...umakantUmakant Chaudharieumakant@gmail.comAdministratorEmpowering Imagination! Umakant.info Digital Media Growth HackerFreeBrandManager.com