Have Set up a Blog whats next.
Setting up Editorial calendar.
Editorial Calendar can be divided into following
- External Agencies
- Internal Employees
Editorial Calendar helps you generate Content for your Blog, Youtube Video Channel, Image for Image publishing platforms
With online Blog follows , Set up of the following.
- Server Side Optimizations
- CDN optimizations.
- Setting up Google Analytics with all your Social media links
- Setting up Google Webmaster Tools. For your blog
- Social Media Accounts for Social Media Marketing, by developing Brand Collateral like LOGOs Banners etc.
You will also have to set up Google for business page , Google Plus business page . Google Maps for Business Listing Ownership.
Enabling Server side Optimizations
- Nginx cache.
- PageSpeed on EasyEngine via the terminal or Server Pilot.
- Enable CDN for the entire website or turn the cloud into orange for the main website .
- Make your website even faster by hosting images, Videos etc on cdn via amazon web servers with Tcs3 plugin for wordpress you will have to edit you nginx server files to make it work
- Enable Google Webmaster app
- Enable Google Analytics app
- DNS settings for enabling CDN
- Speed (tab) settings as per requirements
- Setup page rules at Cloudflare
Set up Email accounts
- Set on Gmail account or gmail.com accounts for social media registration
- Set up Zoho for the business accounts for self-hosted email address example @example.nz
- Set up forwarding email address for zoho email address. Example if your a Small organization you can forward your Zoho @example.nz emails to your personal account like Outlook Gmail so on.
Enable Automatic Social Media Publishing via Jetpack (only supports 6 platforms as of now )
- Google Plus
From WordPress.org syncing to other SMM platforms via IFTTT
WordPress.com (from wordpress.org)
Blogger.com (via RSS)
LinkedIn.com (Also Jetpack)
Tumbler.com (Also Jetpack)
Twitter.com (Also Jetpack)
Reddit.com (via RSS)
Flicker.com (via RSS)
Diigo.com (via RSS)
Pinterest.com (via RSS)
http://del.icio.us/ (via RSS)
Weebly (via RSS)
Path (Also Jetpack)
Ello (photos ) (via RSS)
Setup Leads Generation Tools
- Setting up “Icegram” (WordPress Plugin) all in one leads generation tools
- Email Subscriptions
- Social Media pop ups
- Setting up “Email Subscribers” (WordPress Plugin) your very own self hosted wordpress Email mailing System. No need of 3rd party service providers like MailChimp etc.
- Subscribers Management
- Automatic New Post Emailing. With help of Scheduling
- Widgets or pop ups to collect Emails
- Welcome Emails to your Blog,
https://freebrandmanager.com/set-blog-whats-next/https://freebrandmanager.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/blog-tags.jpghttps://freebrandmanager.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/blog-tags-150x150.jpgContentAutomation,Email,SMMSetting up Editorial calendar. Editorial Calendar can be divided into following External Agencies Internal Employees Editorial Calendar helps you generate Content for your Blog, Youtube Video Channel, Image for Image publishing platforms With online Blog follows , Set up of the following. Server Side Optimizations CDN optimizations. Setting up...umakantUmakant Chaudharieumakant@gmail.comAdministratorEmpowering Imagination! Umakant.info Digital Media Growth HackerFreeBrandManager.com