Introduction to Twitter and Why you need It.
Twitter is an instant information Platform
- Access to celebrities
- Access to news
- Access to brands
Why follow brands ?
- Give feedback
- Provide ideas
- Insider information
- Freebies and discounts
Pros of using Twitter
- Strength is in Immediacy
- 2 part transmission process
- User follower
- Hashtag follower
- Twitter is turned on and being followed .
- Time-sensitive information is perfect with twitter eg news .
- Utilize follower networks (retweets)
- Early adopters contact.
- Promotions great way of doing fast promotion
- Fast word of mouth
- Strength, of twitter, is in speed .
- Easy to analysis Trending topics Events News.
- Easy to spread information and turn viral
- Syncs well with SMS services for updates and to post tweet
- Easy to analyse data collection or analytics.
- No need to use URL shorteners on twitter
- Easy to extend reach of your company
Cons of using Twitter
- Hard character limit, it means you have to be concise.
- Too much noise as people follows many accounts.
- Hard to figure out active follower
- Spam accounts
- ROI can be low depending on company policy
- Negative interactions can not be avoided on twitter
- Harder to deal with twitter accidents,
- Hard to distinguish between troll and follower
- Others comment below.
Introduction to Twitter
Getting Started On Twitter
Introduction to Twitter Video. Get Started on Using Twitter. And how it’s going to Benefit your life.
Beginners Guide to Twitter
How to Set up Twitter. Various Terminologies, Commands. How to Use Hash Tags. Third Party Applications to use with Twitter.
https://freebrandmanager.com/twitter-marketing-plan/https://freebrandmanager.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/picture-1.pnghttps://freebrandmanager.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/picture-1-150x150.pngSocial MediaGetting Started,Howtos,TwitterTwitter is an instant information Platform Access to celebrities Access to news Access to brands Why follow brands ? Give feedback Provide ideas Insider information Freebies and discounts Pros of using Twitter Strength is in Immediacy 2 part transmission process Sender ...umakantUmakant Chaudharieumakant@gmail.comAdministratorEmpowering Imagination! Umakant.info Digital Media Growth HackerFreeBrandManager.com